Saturday, September 10th, 2016
Originated by Panther Distillery and Char Petroske
- Gift Shop
- Live Professional Bull Riding from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.
*Trolley Rides to and from Downtown Osakis all day*
- Food Vendors and Crafters All Day
- Live Music All Day (Featuring Blonde and Bohunk)
- Bjorn and Bootlegger – 12:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Mechanical Bull Riding – 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Pontoon Rides – 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Quilts along the Trail 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Semi Show – 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Golf Scramble – 10:00 am. Shotgun Start
- Bean Bag Tournament – 3:00 p.m.
- Softball Tournament
- Night Parade – 7:00 p.m.
- Street Dance – Nasty Habit (Sponsored by O-Town Tavern)
For more information call Panther Distillery: 859-2256 or Laura: 859-4621 (for downtown events)