West Union Parade, 2 p.m. 4th of July Fireworks Display, Osakis Country
The Osakis Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Osakis, 156 years strong and growing with a population of 1,740 residents located in both Douglas County and Todd County in west central Minnesota. Osakis is also located on the south end of Lake Osakis, a 6,300-acre fishing and recreation area with unique Indian history.
Visitors and new residents to the area will find a variety of recreational opportunities, including resort lodging, gift and antique shops, restaurants and family attractions along with many community events and festivals that are held throughout the year.
The primary focus of the Osakis Chamber of Commerce is to promote the community of Osakis and its Osakis area business members. Membership in this organization provides essential networking opportunities for area businesses. Some of the great benefits of belonging to your local chamber of commerce are:
Visitosakis.com provides a great marketing tool for the businesses. A link to members existing website is available.
- Promote name awareness through publication advertising, brochures, displays and event exposure.
- Business brochure displayed in Chamber office.
- Membership listing promoted through media inserts and advertising.
- Individual member brochures and coupons included in newcomers and relocation packets.
- Promotion of local events and festivals.
- Chamber Buck program that is only redeemable at chamber member businesses.
- Call referrals and business information provided by chamber staff.