The Osakis Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Osakis, 157 years strong and growing with a population of 1,740 residents located in both Douglas County and Todd County in west central Minnesota. Osakis is also located on the south end of Lake Osakis, a 6,300-acre fishing and recreation area with unique Indian history.
Visitors and new residents to the area will find a variety of recreational opportunities, including resort lodging, gift and antique shops, restaurants and family attractions along with many community events and festivals that are held throughout the year.
The primary focus of the Osakis Chamber of Commerce is to promote the community of Osakis and its Osakis area business members. Membership in this organization provides essential networking opportunities for area businesses.
Some of the great benefits of belonging to your local chamber of commerce are:
- Business brochure displayed in Chamber office.
- Call referrals and business information provided by chamber staff.
- Membership listing promoted through media inserts and advertising.
- Chamber Buck program that is only redeemable at chamber member businesses.
- Individual member brochures and coupons included in newcomers and relocation packets.
- Promotion of local events, festivals and name awareness through publication advertising, brochures, event exposure.
Start your Saturday winning COLD HARD CASH at 2 PM Bar Bingo!!! Afterward join us for Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions, Roll and Coffee all for only $10. We start serving at 5 PM and will serve until it’s all gone. Wash all of that delicious Irish food down with an ICE […]
16 games Texas Hold em’ at 7 pm
grab some friends and enjoy some court time in the gym or work out on one of the many pieces of exercise equipment available in the weight room.