The Osakis Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Osakis, 157 years strong and growing with a population of 1,740 residents located in both Douglas County and Todd County in west central Minnesota. Osakis is also located on the south end of Lake Osakis, a 6,300-acre fishing and recreation area with unique Indian history.
Visitors and new residents to the area will find a variety of recreational opportunities, including resort lodging, gift and antique shops, restaurants and family attractions along with many community events and festivals that are held throughout the year.
The primary focus of the Osakis Chamber of Commerce is to promote the community of Osakis and its Osakis area business members. Membership in this organization provides essential networking opportunities for area businesses.
Some of the great benefits of belonging to your local chamber of commerce are:
- Business brochure displayed in Chamber office.
- Call referrals and business information provided by chamber staff.
- Membership listing promoted through media inserts and advertising.
- Chamber Buck program that is only redeemable at chamber member businesses.
- Individual member brochures and coupons included in newcomers and relocation packets.
- Promotion of local events, festivals and name awareness through publication advertising, brochures, event exposure.
Summer Fun Daycamps All youth who completed grades K-3 are welcome! Camps will begin at 9 AM and conclude at 3 PM. Youth are asked to bring their own sack lunch for noon meal to all camps. Transportation is own your own. Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing as most activities will take place outdoors. Registration […]
pin Sinclair Lewis Park Wednesday, July 18th kicks off the first day of our community Sinclair Lewis Days celebration! Festivities are 5pm – 8pm 5:00pm – Turtle Races (begins at 5:00pm at the boat landing – bring your own turtle – prizes for winners) 5:00pm – 8:00pm – Sauk Centre Mainstreeters Swim Team […]
Stop by and pick up some summer reading without even leaving town. They will set you up with a library card right on the spot. At Community Memorial Home from 1 pm – 2 pm then at the.. Community Center downtown from 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm