The Osakis Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Osakis, 157 years strong and growing with a population of 1,740 residents located in both Douglas County and Todd County in west central Minnesota. Osakis is also located on the south end of Lake Osakis, a 6,300-acre fishing and recreation area with unique Indian history.
Visitors and new residents to the area will find a variety of recreational opportunities, including resort lodging, gift and antique shops, restaurants and family attractions along with many community events and festivals that are held throughout the year.
The primary focus of the Osakis Chamber of Commerce is to promote the community of Osakis and its Osakis area business members. Membership in this organization provides essential networking opportunities for area businesses.
Some of the great benefits of belonging to your local chamber of commerce are:
- Business brochure displayed in Chamber office.
- Call referrals and business information provided by chamber staff.
- Membership listing promoted through media inserts and advertising.
- Chamber Buck program that is only redeemable at chamber member businesses.
- Individual member brochures and coupons included in newcomers and relocation packets.
- Promotion of local events, festivals and name awareness through publication advertising, brochures, event exposure.
Tacos – Beef or Chicken $7.95
16 games 1st Progressive Bingo (Game 8) starts at $500 with a maximum of $1,199 starts in 50 numbers and ending at 58 numbers, increasing $25 every played session. The number will increase by one each Tuesday. 2nd Progressive Bingo (Game 16) starts at $500 with a maximum of $1,199 starts in 50 numbers and […]
Come on in and grab yourself #3 pounds of wings and a pitcher of pop OR beer for just $14.95 Choose from a variety of sauces..