The Osakis Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Osakis, 157 years strong and growing with a population of 1,740 residents located in both Douglas County and Todd County in west central Minnesota. Osakis is also located on the south end of Lake Osakis, a 6,300-acre fishing and recreation area with unique Indian history.
Visitors and new residents to the area will find a variety of recreational opportunities, including resort lodging, gift and antique shops, restaurants and family attractions along with many community events and festivals that are held throughout the year.
The primary focus of the Osakis Chamber of Commerce is to promote the community of Osakis and its Osakis area business members. Membership in this organization provides essential networking opportunities for area businesses.
Some of the great benefits of belonging to your local chamber of commerce are:
- Business brochure displayed in Chamber office.
- Call referrals and business information provided by chamber staff.
- Membership listing promoted through media inserts and advertising.
- Chamber Buck program that is only redeemable at chamber member businesses.
- Individual member brochures and coupons included in newcomers and relocation packets.
- Promotion of local events, festivals and name awareness through publication advertising, brochures, event exposure.
16 games Texas Hold em’ at 7 pm
Making our debut in Nelson MN. Huge party for Memorial Sunday Fun Day! Come Kick off summer this memorial day weekend at The Corral Saloon and Eatery! We have fun, food and drinks all weekend long! Friday *Happy Hour 2 for 1’s from 4-7pm *Supper special starting at 5pm- Prime Rib dinner or […]
Come join us on Monday May 28th for the Osakis Memorial Day Parade and Service. We will be starting at the Osakis High School at 10:30 AM, the Osakis High School band, VFW Post & Auxiliary Honor Guards, Scouts, Cub Scouts, Brownies and anyone else that would like to join in will march […]