Put your flappers & zoot suits on and help Panther Distillery & The Community of Osakis celebrate….
MOONSHINE MADNESS DAY
Saturday, September 9, 2017
The Osakis Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to Osakis, 157 years strong and growing with a population of 1,740 residents located in both Douglas County and Todd County in west central Minnesota. Osakis is also located on the south end of Lake Osakis, a 6,300-acre fishing and recreation area with unique Indian history.
Visitors and new residents to the area will find a variety of recreational opportunities, including resort lodging, gift and antique shops, restaurants and family attractions along with many community events and festivals that are held throughout the year.
The primary focus of the Osakis Chamber of Commerce is to promote the community of Osakis and its Osakis area business members. Membership in this organization provides essential networking opportunities for area businesses.
Some of the great benefits of belonging to your local chamber of commerce are:
- Business brochure displayed in Chamber office.
- Call referrals and business information provided by chamber staff.
- Membership listing promoted through media inserts and advertising.
- Chamber Buck program that is only redeemable at chamber member businesses.
- Individual member brochures and coupons included in newcomers and relocation packets.
- Promotion of local events, festivals and name awareness through publication advertising, brochures, event exposure.
Thurs – Sun 10 am 9/11 Never Forget Traveling Exhibit 4 pm K-9 Demo 5 pm Kids bike giveaway 4-H exhibits everyday Fri 6:45 pm Demolition Derby Sat 6:45 pm Stock Car Races Wristband Days and Times Thurs – 5-9pm Fri- 1-5pm Sat- 1-5 pm Sun- 1-5 pm & 6-10 pm And so much […]
Gather the family, grab a blanket, and get your spot! Movie will start at 9PM This is a free event. Concessions available for purchase include popcorn, pizza and pop.